Acne is a growing health issue because of the poor eating habits. Mostly youngsters are affected by this. There are a lot of reasons behind skin acne; such as:
- Poor eating habits
- Hormonal issues
- Skin texture
- Environmental factors
Acne can be cured if you take good care of it and work on it before it gets worse and destroys your skin to a large extent. Here are a few remedies for acne treatment; we hope they can be helpful for you.
- Using aloe vera can be helpful in treating all kinds of skin issues including acne. You just have to apply aloe vera gel on the skin for a few days and get a clear skin.
- Tea tree oil is another beneficial item to get rid of acne caused by bacteria in the surroundings.
- Dryness also causes acne. You can apply jojoba oil as a moisturizer which will lead to improvement in natural oil balance.
- Egg white prevents building up of dirt in the skin and tightens the pores. If you can handle the smell, then nothing is better than applying egg white with lemon. Leave the paste on the face for a few minutes; repeat the process twice a week and get flawless skin in a few days.
- Green tea is also one of the most preferred ways of treating acne. It has antioxidant and antimicrobial compounds that fight acne. You can use a cooled cup of green tea as a face wash on a regular basis to prevent poor skin conditions.
- Mint helps to remove pore-clogging oil. Mix yogurt with chopped fresh mint and oatmeal. Apply the concoction for a few minutes on the face and rinse with water later.
- Asprin dries up the pimples and reduces inflammation in the skin. Dissolve four pills in little water and use as a face wash. You will see amazing results.